Vail Resorts Lift Electronics / Electrical - All Levels - Full Time - Year Round - Breckenridge Ski Resort in Breckenridge, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Breckenridge lift maintenance team is currently seeking qualified lift electrical professionals to join our lift maintenance team. Along with other members of a team, the qualified candidate will perform routine, emergency and preventative maintenance as well as troubleshooting on a variety of electrical, electro-mechanical, light industrial control systems and commercial equipment including low voltage AC controls, DC controls, motors and drives. Will also assist other maintenance personal with the implementation of maintenance programs and capital projects. Job functions include updating CAD schematics, and installing electrical and electronic upgrades on ski lifts. Year round full time outdoor work in mountain environment in all seasons that will involve climbing and working at height on ski lift towers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ability to assist in troubleshooting and repair of lift related Industrial Controls including PLC's and Drives.
· Practice established protocols to ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
· Must be comfortable working both independently or as part of a team.
· Actively involved in lift emergency procedures and time dependent repairs.
· Ability to prioritize according to departmental goals.
· Document repairs, labor, and materials accurately on work orders.
· Willingness to participate in ongoing training opportunities and work towards becoming a level III technician.
· May be called upon to assist other departments when necessary.
· A minimum of 2 years general electronic experience
· Previous electrical industrial control experience
· Must be comfortable working efficiently at heights
· Previous experience with electrical/electronics installation
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid Drivers license
· Microsoft Office proficiency
· Ability to work outside in all high alpine weather conditions
· Must be able to lift up to 100lbs
· Must be fluent in all aspects of the English language
· Must have flexible schedule
· Fabrications skills preferred
· Previous Ski Resort experience preferred
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]