Vail Resorts Benefits Coordinator in Broomfield, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Benefits & Payroll Coordinator provides administrative support to the Benefits and Payroll team. This position will spend significant time responding to employee and HR inquiries, processing various benefit and payroll programs and performing other administrative tasks.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Answer phone and email inquiries to assist employees, HR, and managers with benefit and payroll issues as they arise.
• Coordinate with 3rd party vendors and internal partners to answer and resolve issues
• Responsible for data entry in PeopleSoft and perform various system audits
• Maintain and improve upon the database used for tracking open and closed issues.
• Participate in cyclical programs including:
o Benefit Open enrollment processes
o On-cycle payroll processes
o Year-end payroll processes
o Ramp-up & ramp-down process support for field HR partners for new and returning employees
• Other duties as assigned.
• Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related fields
• 0-2 Years relevant work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
• Ability to speak English is necessary
• Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
• Able to successfully multi-task
• Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
• Strong oral and written communication
• Peoplesoft HRMS experience
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]