Vail Resorts Seasonal Revenue Auditor in Broomfield, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
This is an entry level position which functions to assure that daily revenue and settlements from Colorado recreational & food and beverage locations are recorded and sold appropriately. Revenue Auditors monitor areas of potential risk to the company and communicate with management at on mountain locations to identify and resolve issues. This position works primarily with Colorado mountain locations.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Complete & file revenue audit packs and keep within a specified period
· Audit all packs received from Mountain locations within 7 days of date of sale, or as specified by supervisor
· Adjust revenue for locations to RPOS/General Ledger through CAS entries
· Ensure that locations are properly assembling the audit packs, and notify them of any discrepancies through Audit Points of Concern (APOC) spreadsheet
Communicate with locations to resolve issues and identify trends
· Help Maintain SOX compliance for Colorado recreation and food & beverage locations
· Responsible for filing and boxing audit packs and credit card receipts
· Other duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS: The following describes the general qualifications normally associated with performing the essential functions of this position. In compliance with federal, state or local law, the company will consider varying or modifying these standards to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity or to otherwise comply with law.
Business and Accounting related coursework—preferred
· RPOS Knowledge—Preferred
· InfoGenesis Knowledge—Preferred
· AS400 Lodging System—Preferred
· Jonas Knowledge—Preferred
· Strong Microsoft Office Knowledge—Required
· Willing to work in a team environment - Required
· Attention to detail - Required
Compensation: Starts at $12.00/hour
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]