Vail Resorts Assistant Store Manager - Rentals - Breeze at Antlers - Level II - Full Time Year Round - Frisco, CO in Frisco, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Summary of Job: To manage the day-to-day store Rental and Retail operations by establishing and maintaining a high level of customer service and operational excellence. To provide managerial support for the Store Manager in staff management, rental operations, tune shop operations and policy enforcement.
Level II stores are defined as low complexity with $1.5M to $4.99M in revenue volume, medium complexity with $0.5M to $4.99M in revenue volume or high complexity with $0.5 to $1.49M in revenue volume.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Oversee all Rental Activates: leading, training and executing all rental procedures
· Direct the daily work within the store when manager on-duty – with a focus on the rental department, dividing work, monitoring and implementing compliance measures and loss prevention techniques, maintaining merchandising and cleanliness standards
· Meet operational expectations by administering company policies and implementing and maintaining high rental and retail standards as set forth by the Store and Regional Manager
· Engage in performance management of store rental personnel – evaluating employee performance, delivering timely feedback and administering performance evaluations
· Provide training resources for employees in POS, product knowledge, guest service, sales and company values
· Ensure the store associates follow company rental standards and provide excellent customer service
· Enforce company cash handling and other Loss Prevention policies and procedures
· Contribute to the planning and control activities for the store’s annual operating budget
· Monitor daily rental operations, including safety compliance
· Manage and monitor store work schedules
· Generate sales, demonstrate and maintain a professional standard of guest service
· Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
· Remain current on new industry products and trends; demonstrate knowledge of products
· Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards
· HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
· 2 years of ski rental experience required, snowsports retail experience required
· 1 year of management experience required
· Comfortable with Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
· Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
· Familiarity with rental and retail POS systems preferred
· Free EPIC Ski and Snowboard Pass to our world-class resorts
· Employee discounts at our retail stores
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Excellent training and professional development
· 401k Saving Plan
· Health Benefits
· Auto, Home, Pet Insurance
Our Breeze Summit County locations (Frisco, Keystone and Breckenridge) offer the ability to work for one of North America’s most recognized retail providers and for the largest ski resort company in the nation – Vail Resorts.
Enjoy an authentic group of people that love the outdoors and want to bring this passion to every customer that walks through the doors. Join our team and be on the cutting edge of what’s trending right now in outside adventure sports.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]