Vail Resorts Housekeeping Inspector - Hyatt Place - Keystone Resort in Keystone, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Are you motivated and passionate? Do you have a sense of fun? Are you enthusiastic about serving others and applying your individual creativity at work every day? Join a team where you can reap the benefits of being a part of two world class companies: Vail Resorts, one of the world’s 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and Hyatt where ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. The Hyatt Place Keystone is an upscale select service hotel just steps away from the base of Keystone Ski Resort.
· Assists in insuring that quality housekeeping work meets hotel standards by inspecting rooms cleaned by housekeepers. This includes supervision of housekeepers, giving instructions to them directly if cleaning is not up to standards, and/or rooms are not stocked properly.
· Assists housekeepers on busy days by helping with touch-up and stocking rooms (working as a “polisher”) and if needed, cleaning rooms.
· Keeps pace with room inspections. Required to inspect at least 6 rooms an hour.
· Use company maintenance reporting system (HotSOS) to report any broken or missing articles, furniture, and any other maintenance problems.
· Submits prompt reports to office on the status of rooms and progress of room attendants.
· Insures that employees under their supervision abide by the policies and procedures, as stated in the employee manuals.
· Assists with observing staff to insure safety and recycling policies are being followed by staff.
· Is responsible for wearing radio every day, to be in constant communications with housekeeping dispatcher
· Any other duties assigned by the management
· Minimum 1 year experience in hotel or property management housekeeping
· Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays
· Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
· Strong interpersonal skills and can-do positive attitude a plus
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]