Vail Resorts Employee Housing Assistant - Kirkwood Mountain Resort - Summer Seasonal in Kirkwood, California
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Provides administrative, operational, and coordination support to the Employee Housing Department. Represents the company and the Base Operations unit with a professional, friendly, and efficient demeanor.
· Handles general tenant inquiries via phone or in-person in Employee Housing Administrative Office
· Receive license fee/deposit payments, provides statements, and maintain records accurately
· Be familiar with move-in/move-out policies, and be able to accurately assist all employees in housing with any related questions or needs
· Perform routine room inspections and confirm all employees living in housing are in compliance with housing rules and regulations
· Generate work orders for tenants when necessary, maintain database, and determine priorities
· Report any issues to Director of Base Operations and Security during Employee Housing Supervisors absence.
· General administrative duties including filing, organizing, etc.
· Consistently communicate with Administrative Assistant of Base Operations on training and questions regarding administrative duties
· Assist Housing Maintenance Tech with repairs and cleaning as necessary
· Provide general support to Housing Office, Housing Maintenance Tech, and Housing Supervisor, especially in the absence of Housing Supervisor
· Be able to handle issues and conflicts that arise in the office or on property in a friendly, positive, professional way
· Other duties as assigned.
Experience with Microsoft computer programs such as excel, word, powerpoint, outlook, etc
Previous admin/office experience
Willingness to learn on the job quickly and handle all conflict and inquiries professionally and calmly
Previous experience in general maintenance/housekeeping a plus, but not required (willingness to learn in this aspect also ideal)
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
No transportation? Don't want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don't want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work!
If you would prefer to drive AND want to make some extra cash, you will definitely want to participate in our Employee Carpool Program! Make up to $25.00 a DAY just for driving your fellow employees to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]