Vail Resorts Accounting Clerk - Vail Hospitality - Vail, CO in Vail, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Accounting Clerk - Vail Hospitality
Performs general accounting activities such as the preparation, maintenance, and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements, including balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and capital expenditure schedules. Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accounting policies and principles.
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Distribution of the daily revenue reports to the managers, follow up on budget/fcst variances,
· Assist operations with expense management through the use of budget, fcst, checkbooks
· Prepare, post daily/weekly/monthly JE’s
· Assist with budget/fcst uploads, daily spreads
· Assist with balance sheet reconciliation
· Assist in the preparation of the Owners Reporting Package,
· Create PO’s and process invoices related to the VAIL A&G
· Approval of purchase orders, requisitions
· Respond to CC disputes,
· Responding to invoice inquiries from vendors and providing payment process detail,
· Must maintain confidentiality of resort and guest information, complies with all hotel policies, procedures and SOPs.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]