Vail Resorts Intermediate Cook - Red Sky Ranch Members Clubhouse - Wolcott, CO in Wolcott, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Red Sky Ranch Intermediate Cook duties include running a station, grill, sauté or pantry; follows standardized recipes and completes given assignments in a fast paced fine dining kitchen. The Intermediate Cook communicates clearly with the front and back of the house and follows detailed instructions both oral and written from the executive chef or supervisor. They Maintain a safe and clean work environment; take responsibility for the product served and manage it to assure a quality product. Must practice good personal hygiene; safe food handling; required to stand or walk for periods of up to 8 hours. Duties include prepping, maintaining and cleaning service area. Will be required to follow all company safety guidelines and use personal protective equipment when working.
Other duties as assigned
· Must be 18 years or older
· Must be able to work Holidays and weekends
· Must be able to work 8 to 10 hour shifts in a hot kitchen environment
· Must have at least 2 years of cooking experience
· Must be able to commit to working the summer season
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Must have prior knowledge of cutting techniques, kitchen safety and sanitation
· Must be able to read, write, speak and understand english convesationally
· Preferred Serve Safe certification
· Preferred culinary degree
· Preferred 2 years fine dining cooking experience
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you . www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]